Saturday, March 12, 2022

filming day #1!! (costuming and set design)

 Alright soooooo something came up and we couldn't film yesterday, but it's okay!!! We got most of it done today!! Aneesa (the actress) was really sweet and nice and a great actress! We recorded from 6:30 pm till 7:45 pm which surprised me that we could get so much done in so little time. I'm a little worried that we don't have enough material for two minutes. I don't know... my teacher said that the script I had before was too long but I feel like this is too little... We'll see I guess, I'm gonna try to edit some tonight and tomorrow before filming time to see how much we have so far. 

Anyways!! Tomorrow we'll be recording more voice-overs and some in-between scenes, as well as some extra dialogue in case the scene is too short. I'm also considering having some still shots of some props around the room as they don't show up much at all during the scene and they can be useful when showing the credits for the film. These are things I'm gonna consider while recording tomorrow. 

Costuming





Here are the options Aneesa had to wear for the filming, both Rhia's outfit, and the Clones' outfits!

Prop/Set Design







This is what my sister's room AKA the set looked like! I tried to add as many teenage girl room things I could find in mine and her room around, small details and such. The makeup around for the owner of the house was just getting ready for the party, and the party list that she wrote, and other things.
Here is how the room looked with the purple and red lighting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

it was the end of a decade... but the start of an age

 LONG LIVE THE WALLS WE CRASHED THROUGH 😭😭 why have I started the last two blog posts with a song... I'm clearly not mentally stable.....