Sunday, March 27, 2022

it's finally fonts time

 It's the last day of spring break today so I still haven't had much time to work on the project and it's killing me. I'm so stressed about all the work I have it's insane. I still need to edit all the audio in the film and record the foley audio and Aneesa still has to send me the voice overs and AHHHHHH
See? Stressed. So I thought I'd relax for tonight since I just got home and its quite late and just browse for some fonts which is something I've been wanting to do for a while now actually.

So I wanted bold fonts. I wanted them to call attention specially the one I will use for the title, I want it to be bold and big and all in capital letters. The reasoning is it will match the tone of the piece because everything about it is loud, the fonts needed to be loud, to be heard, which is exatcly what Rhia's clones try to do during the scene. 

I searched for my fonts on the website dafont.com and was quite happy with the results but they have s o many its so hard to pick and even harder to see them all, I was constantly worrying that the perfect font was there for me somewhere I just hadn't seen it yet so I browsed for a little too long ๐Ÿ‘ but its okay.

All the fonts I chose were in all capital letters and quite bold but all in different ways and I honestly like all of them, I particularly thought the 4th one gave me a lot of Euphoria vibes so I picked it out jsut cause its fun. Theres also one more font that was actually from Canva from when I did my productions company opening and I really liked it but I couldn't find it in the previous website. (It's called Gagalin)


I haven't decided on the font yet and I'm probably just gonna decide it out of impulse or what looks/feels best when I get to that part of editing! Which is pretty close now! Wow its crazy how fast this has gone by, theres literally like a week left of this project I Am Freaking Out Right Now ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ (send help).

No comments:

Post a Comment

it was the end of a decade... but the start of an age

 LONG LIVE THE WALLS WE CRASHED THROUGH ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ why have I started the last two blog posts with a song... I'm clearly not mentally stable.....