Monday, April 4, 2022

it was the end of a decade... but the start of an age

 LONG LIVE THE WALLS WE CRASHED THROUGH 😭😭 why have I started the last two blog posts with a song... I'm clearly not mentally stable... But neither is Rhia!!!

I did it guys :D it's done!! The Creative Critical Reflection is finally here!! I cannot stress enough how stressed (hah) this project has made me but surprisingly the CCR has been my favorite part. Editing it, I felt like a YouTuber (though I could not stand editing this much no idea how they do this)

I literally have no more words to say about this I've said it all in the CCR, but this whole adventure has really been... an adventure !! To say the least!!! No, but really it's been really fun besides all the constant worrying. I learned a lot, definitely learned a lot. I know how to edit almost professionally now!!! (that's a stretch but shh) and editing can be really fun, to be honest. Filming was super fun too, I love seeing my ideas come to life. I'm really excited to share this film opening with the world and be proud of myself for making it this far and for how much I've learned and overcome. 

Anyways, you care more about the lengthy video with my face in it (Julie face reveal oOooOoo) and I have no clue why because I'm extremely awkward and the video isn't even funny 😭 but here it is!!

Creative Critical Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

it was the end of a decade... but the start of an age

 LONG LIVE THE WALLS WE CRASHED THROUGH 😭😭 why have I started the last two blog posts with a song... I'm clearly not mentally stable.....