Sunday, April 3, 2022

and here it is (our final night alive)

...as the Earth burns to the ground oH GIRL ITS YOUUUUU- this is not a karaoke session, okay. Anyways!!! IT'S DONE!! IT'S FINISHED!!1 MEDICATE IS HERE!! I honestly can't believe it, it's been... so many nights and days of stressing and crying, and 😀 anyways!!! It's done!! 

Quick update on my last few edits to the film opening:
-I changed the credits. I realized that it was just too bland, everything from the beginning till the end of the credits was just boring. On a whim, I decided to go with an idea that I had a long time ago but thought it was too hard. I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efSlekAuE94 that taught me how to create this text message effect on Adobe Premiere Pro and I'm pleased to say I really like how it turned out. I did wish I had more screen time so the credit shots could be longer, but there wasn't much I could do.

-The thing I hate the absolute most in editing is sound. I'm genuinely so bad at it, and I had so many issues with sound during this project. Last night, frustrated and tired, I decided to scrap all the voice-overs that Aneesa had sent me (I'm so sorry for making you record those for me Aneesa) and went with the original audios for the clips, which literally weren't bad at all, I was totally overreacting, and it looks much better now, much more natural. I wish I was better at audio editing because it still didn't turn out the way I envisioned, but I'm proud of myself for trying my best.

Without further delay, here it is, Medicate

No comments:

Post a Comment

it was the end of a decade... but the start of an age

 LONG LIVE THE WALLS WE CRASHED THROUGH 😭😭 why have I started the last two blog posts with a song... I'm clearly not mentally stable.....